How do I make content available to students on Blackboard?
Under My Courses on the Home tab, click the name of the “NOT AVAILABLE” course that you want your students to be able to access. Under Course Management, click Customization. Click Properties. Click Yes next to Make Course Available.
Can students upload audio to Google classroom?
Yes, students can upload audio files to Google Classroom. To submit an audio file, users must perform the following steps: Record audio. Upload your audio file on Google Drive (optional)
How can a student Unsubmit an assignment on Studysync?
Remove a Student From an Assignment Click REPORT next to the appropriate assignment ● Click REMOVE for the student you wish to remove from the assignment Note: You will not be able to remove a student if they have already submitted work.
How do I upload a file to Blackboard?
Browse for files
- In the Course Files folder where you want to upload the files, point to Upload and select Upload Files.
- On the Upload Files page, select Browse and open the folder on your computer with the files and folders to upload. Select the files.
- The files and folders appear in the upload box.
- Select Submit.
How can students share their work in Google Classroom?
Google Classroom allows you to attach multiple Google Drive files at once. If you want to share 30 student work samples you do not need to insert the documents 30 times. Instead hold down the Control key (Command on a Mac) as you click on the student files you want to share.
How do I upload a PDF to Blackboard?
- Click on the drop down menu next to Build Content. Select File.
- Browse for the file either on your computer or on your course.
- Name the file.
- Select the color of the file name, if desired.
- Select “Yes” to the option Open in a New Window. This is the most important step.
- Click Submit.
How do I upload an assignment to Google classroom?
- Go to classroom.google.com. Click the Class > Classwork > the assignment.
- Attach the item or document.
- Click Your Work to attach a new document.
- Selects the type of document you want to submit.
- Click the file and enter your information.
- Click Turn In and confirm.
How do I make a PDF for an assignment?
Converting Assignments to PDFs
- Access the main File menu option.
- Select Save As.
- Select the location you wish to save your PDF to (i.e. Desktop)
- Enter the title you wish to save the PDF under.
- In the Save as Type field, select PDF (*.
- Select Save from the pop up window to confirm and save the PDF.